Friday, December 22, 2017

Shades Of Santa


Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas to one and all!

Well, the reason for this post is to promote this anthology.

Shades of Santa, independently published by Things in the Well (edited by Steve Dillon), is a collection of 37 flash-fiction, X-Mas themed dark fiction and horror tales, all divided into 6 separate categories:

Sleigh Bells
All is Calm
The Naughty List
Is That Really an Elf?
Carols, Choirs, and Vocal Chords
Snow People

Sounds cool, right?

Well, the main reason why I am promoting this collection is because....I have a story included in it!

That's right; I finally sold my first piece of flash fiction. My story, "Santa's Little Helpers", appears in the "Is that really an elf?" category.

So, give this collection a whirl. 37 short stories, each one exactly 666 words.

And, all proceeds go to Charity:Water.

Here's the wraparound:



And you can buy it on Amazon here.

No comments:

Post a Comment