Thursday, October 2, 2014

Happy Halloween Season!

"I bring to you a bloody sky,
I bring a blackened sea;
I bear the tales of men who die
And perish utterly."

~Robert E. Howard, Skulls


October is once again a month of haunted happenings here at HachiSnax Reviews. I really meant to get this up yesterday, but circumstances have been keeping me away from the computer quite a bit lately (hence the meager post count for September). 

Just like last year, all the reviews this month will be on horror-themed works. Again, I will be reviewing novels as well as short stories, classic and contemporary (with hopefully more novels finished this time around). 

I am also very receptive to any recommendations for truly blood-curdling tales. If you have a name to mention, or want to share what story still makes you pull the cover over your eyes, please mention it in the comments.

So, without further adieu, let's kick the Halloween season off with that infamous theme music that still creeps me out:


No comments:

Post a Comment