Thursday, May 29, 2014

It's been a year.....

One year. One year already! A year ago today I started this blog, hoping to share my views on the things I read, hoping to engage in some discussion with some people who maybe read similar works.

Well, all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you! Thank you to everyone that has stopped by, who has took the time to leave a comment.

I would like to make a few special shout-outs though; first, I would like to thank the authors who communicated with me regarding their reviews, namely Peter Fehervari, Rob Sanders, and Guy Haley (through Goodreads). You have no idea how much of an honor it is, as an overweight, middle-aged armchair book reviewer, to hear from authors directly.

Second, I want to thank all the fine folks from Heresy-Online.net, who followed my links there and checked out my reviews. It's really appreciated!

So please, keep coming back and reading the reviews. Please take a few moments and leave comments, criticisms, ideas, whatever. The only thing I enjoy more than talking about books I enjoy is discussing them with others.

All the best to you all!

First birthday? First anniversary? Whatever it is, thanks for making it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment