Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Warhammer Reviews on Grimdark Magazine

I've been meaning to make this post for a while now, but something always seems to come up. As long time readers have likely noticed, the number of Warhammer 40K reviews on the blog has dropped precipitously. This is due to two factors: first and foremost, I am simply not reading as much Black Library stuff as I used to. Why not? Many reasons - generally waning interest, drop in overall quality, not much interest in the recent lore, not much interest in most of the recent authors, etc., etc.

The second reason you're not seeing as many reviews here is simple: my Warhammer reviews are now being published at Grimdark Magazine! Yes, that Grimdark Magazine! I seriously suggest you check them out, not only for my reviews, but for the multitude of reviews offered by the crack team of reviewers there.

Here's a list of what I've got so far over there:

The Buried Dagger by James Swallow




Honourbound by Rachael Harrison




Konrad Curze The Night Haunter by Guy Haley




The House of Night and Chain by David Annandale




Valdor: Birth of the Imperium by Chris Wraight




So, why not head over, read 'em, rate 'em, and leave some comments?

No comments:

Post a Comment